Aside from feeling “whatever” over the last few hours and asking soul questions such as “so, ano na?” — here are some updates from yours truly:
- Sound Shapes is an awesome game and it’s also, easily, a must-buy for Vita owners. I have at least made 3 levels already, even though they’re mostly experimental and very short, oppose to the LittleBigPlanet(s) where I’ve created nothing. That’s saying a lot.
- Persona 4: Arena, on the other hand? Phenomenal. But, of course, I’m a huge fan so that’s hardly a surprise.
- Breaking Bad (currently on season 3) continues to be stellar. Definitely worth your time if you still haven’t joined the bandwagon.
- I haven’t seen The Bourne Legacy yet. Tomorrow seems like the day that I’ll be doing so, and you bet that I’ll be posting my thoughts on it soonish, as well as impressions on the Total Recall reboot and The Watch.
- Writing. Practice. Oh, and the storyboards for these massive “openings” in my head — I really need to do it ASAP. For Altair, you know?
- I really could use something aside from this-and-that. Yin & Yang.
Is it just me, or does this feel like a LiveJournal entry!? Hmm. No, hell no — I’m not reviving my old LJ account. Zepp… out.