…which includes the following albums:
- NieR Gestalt & Replicant / 15 Nightmares & Arrange Tracks
- school food punishment’s Amp Reflection
- Panic at the Disco’s A Fever You Cant Sweat Out and Pretty. Odd
- Phoenix’s Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
- Lostprophet’s Thefakesoundofprogress
- Silversun Pickups’ Swoon
Talk about seamless (sorta). The songs are nearly consistent to one another that driving thru the snowy wastelands (err y’know the road) of Illinois the whole afternoon, earlier today, felt “fun” and less threatening.
Yep it looks I’m going to be my sister’s “driver” for a while until further notice. That translates to me waking up very early in the morning and probably catch some zzzs during the afternoon.
I know… I have to do something eventually. Practicing graphics and writing seem like my current option at the moment. I guess you can say I’m not rushing, but deep down we all reckon that’s fucking unacceptable at this point.
Fuck me. I’m simply trying to enjoy life as much as I can and I know there’s nothing terrible regarding that fact. Fuck ze BVs y’know?